macOS 13/Xcode 14 requiring code signing of all apps even on x86

Mark Anderson mark at macports.org
Wed Jun 15 16:09:42 UTC 2022

Yeah, hit me up with this, I have the 13 beta and maintain iTerm2. iTerm2
is getting harder and harder to maintain as a port - I'm starting to wonder
if it might be worthwhile to just download the correct binary, or just
abandon it as a port. I don't like the idea of abandoning it as a port -
but it causes a lot of problems.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <mark at macports.org>
MacPorts Trac WikiPage <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/mark>