More classes of maintainer

Gagan Sidhu broly at mac.com
Sat Nov 4 06:44:01 UTC 2023

i agree with this.

i’m still pissed i can’t merge my legacy trac with the new git system. the fact they were separate in the first place is like, the antithesis of what the APPUL mantra USED to mean.

but whatever. mobile rulz. 2fa, mfa, gfy

tethered to a cancer box no matter what it seems, or maybe that’s what the “investors” behind the 2000 tech stocks, who remain the power players, are trying to force upon us.

i want to put all of my money into credit suisse first BAHSTUN, right away.

Thanks,
Gagan