cmake-devel --> cmake coming .... please test if you care to

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 12:48:37 UTC 2024

We sorted out a workaround for the failing systems that was incorporated upstream, and after some further testing, updated the cmake port to the current version on all systems.

Both cmake and cmake-devel are about the same now, so feel free to go back to the main cmake port.

Tiger needs verification.