cmake-devel --> cmake coming .... please test if you care to

Sergio Had vital.had at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:51:38 UTC 2024

Just for the record, cmake-devel 3.29.0 works fine for me on native systems where 3.28.1 was failing (10.6 ppc and 10.6 i386).

It does not build on 10.6.8 Rosetta, likely due to an unrelated issue, but this is not a stopper, since no one uses Rosetta outside of testing/development. If anyone happens to use Macports in Rosetta (I recall Kirill had such a set-up), the last version to work there is 3.28.4 from Ken’s recent update to the port.