cmake PG should ensure correct libdir, otherwise ports are broken on linux

Gagan Sidhu broly at mac.com
Wed Sep 18 01:36:55 UTC 2024

tensions running high lads!

it’s like APPUL’s (now) piece of shit operating system and kit (SDK) problems have finally had the proper effect on the endless abuse over the past decade plus.

let’s cool ‘er down and not talk about Napster (linux), shall we?

i’d rather us flog the stupid brand that has stopped paying attention to its desktop market—going as far as paying tech pubs to hype its mobile processor dressed up as a desktop competitor (as if the A18 is comparable to the 9950, cmon)—instead of us talking about Napster.

no friend lets another use Napster.

Thanks,
Gagan