openssl upgrade fubar?

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Mon Dec 25 22:05:37 PST 2006

Ah, then the meaning has changed. I always pass -f to upgrade because
otherwise MacPorts refuses to deactivate the old version if the are
any ports which depend on it, despite the fact that it's about to
activate the new version.

In times past, the -f flag did not force it to upgrade dependencies
that didn't need the upgrade.

I want to upgrade out-of-date dependencies, I just also want to
actually install the damn thing.

Is there any solution to this right now?

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org
kevin at sb.org