What's with TRAC?

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Mon Nov 20 18:28:54 PST 2006

Nathan,

Sorry for your trouble.  The add ticket link vanished for some reason, I
hope it is fixed soon.  I finally found it here.

http://www.macports.org/?page_id=8

I went ahead and committed your patches and bumped the portfile revision
up to 2.

Mark

Nathan <nathan.stocks at gmail.com> on Monday, November 20, 2006 at 3:43 PM