GnuCash-docs doesn't work

Richard Nelson richardmnelson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 09:54:00 PDT 2006

I have installed GnuCash 2.0.1 and GnuCash-docs 2.0.0 and all
dependencies including enable_ofx without significant difficulty.
GnuCash works well, and I am completing my transition from Quicken.
My only problem is that I cannot access the GnuCash-docs. They are
installed and active according to Port Authority, but nothing happens
when I select either Tutorial and Concepts Guide or Contents under
the Help menu. I'm sure there is something simple that I have
overlooked. Any suggestions?

Richard