GnuCash-docs doesn't work

robert delius royar apple at frinabulax.org
Wed Sep 27 15:40:39 PDT 2006

I just tried my old installation of yelp (2.6.3) which failed
complaining
dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/local/lib/libtiff.3.6.1.dylib
   Referenced from: /opt/local/bin/yelp
   Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap
I then did
ln -s libtiff.3.dylib /opt/local/lib/libtiff.3.6.1.dylib
and yelp runs and finds its files.  Perhaps the current version of yelp
is just not finding a libtiff it thinks it needs.