MacPorts 1.6 still supports OS X 10.3 Panther?

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Fri Dec 28 08:40:01 PST 2007

On 2007-12-19 , at 21:05 , Boey Maun Suang wrote:

> Given this delay in getting it to work for 10.3, do either of you (or
> anybody else!) think we should post an announcement somewhere, and
> if so,
> where?  In future, of course, I think we need to tighten up our
> release
> engineering process so this doesn't happen again; I'll talk to Juan
> about
> it when I catch him next.

The error with the missing sqllite include file is still occurring.

Did a fix get created for using MacPorts 1.6 on Panther?

Command output: registry.c:305: error: `errPtr' undeclared (first use
in this function)
registry.c:306: error: request for member `status' in something not a
structure or union
registry.c: At top level:
registry.c:321: error: parse error before '*' token

8)