--pretend & --fetch-all options

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Mon Feb 19 11:25:49 PST 2007

Well, you can do a `sudo port fetch port1 port2 port3 port4` whenever
you want, to pre-fetch. As long as the portfile doesn't get updated
since then, you should be able to build anytime later and it will use
the fetched distfiles.

Just remember, if you do a `sudo port clean --all portname` or --dist
then it will wipe the fetched distfile.

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org