XFree86 / XDarwin and change of hostname

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 09:56:54 PST 2007

You could try refreshing your shell profile like in bash you would type:

<snip>
. ~/.profile
</snip>
or
<snip>
source ~/.profile
</snip>

If that isn't system wide enough, logout and then log back in and see if
that fixes your X server.

Otherwise, your last choice would be to do a reboot. HTH

- -Altoine