GTKsourceview# does not recognize gnome-sharp

olivier SAINT-EVE oliviersainteve at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 18 22:54:31 PDT 2007

Hello,

I do not know if I sent a message similar to this one, but I absolutely
need help!
Indeed, I try to install (for mono & monodevelop) GTKsourceview# which
does not recognize gnome#; the error message is:

checking for GTK_SHARP... configure: error: Package requirements
(gnome-sharp-2.0 >= 1.9.3) were not met:

No package 'gnome-sharp-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GTK_SHARP_CFLAGS
and GTK_SHARP_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

the versions are 2.0-0.11 for gtksourceview# and 2.16 for gnome-sharp.

I have modified the variable PKG_CONFIG_PATH, which value is
/opt/local/bin/mcs, but without any success.

Can somebody help me?

thank you,

lolveley.