Zope-btreefolder2

Fred Brunner fred.brunner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:48:29 PDT 2007

Running into a strange problem trying to install Plone via macports. The
zope and zope-btreefolder2 ports seem to have some strange circular
dependency. Whenever I try to activate the btreefolder2 install, I get:

"Error: port activate failed: Image error:
/opt/local/libexec/Zope/lib/python/Products/BTreeFolder2/__init__.py is
being used by the active zope port.  Please deactivate this port first, or
use the -f flag to force the activation."

I tried clean --all on both ports, but I keep getting this error. I can use
the -f force option, but it reports a long list of files overwritten besides
that one.

Anybody see this before?

Thanks....

--fb