gtksourceview# does not recognize gnome#

olivier SAINT-EVE oliviersainteve at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 19 23:27:42 PDT 2007

Ryan,

-for the subject of the messages, there's no problem, I will respond to
the messages
-for the using of macports, I would like to use more often macports but
if I do not use macports, it's because I can't:
  gtksourceview# is in version 1.8.5 in macports, but I need version
2.0-0.10
  gnome-sharp seems not to exist in macports

In the particular case of gnome-sharp, I will follow your idea of
contact its proper mailing-list, if I can find it.

regards,

lolveley.