Dependency Problem of Upgrading Gnuplot: A Possible Bug

Xin Liu smilerliu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:02:21 PDT 2007

At least, "install" and "upgrade" should be consistent. If "install"
does not install something, "upgrade" should not touch that either; if
"upgrade" would touch something, "install" should install that in the
first place. Otherwise, there's too much confusion, and I don't think
I'm the only one that is confused.

As for the policy of "including everything in macports", I don't buy
it, but it's another story and may be discussed in separate threads.

Best
Regards,

Xin Liu