libiconv problem

Xin Liu smilerliu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 01:47:56 PDT 2007

I'm a little confused by the relationship between libiconv and
gettext. From the portfile and the configure script of gettext, it
does depend on libiconv; but libiconv seems to depend on gettext too.
So what is the correct building sequence? libiconv first, or gettext
first? What's the difference between these two sequences?

Best
Regards,

Xin Liu