Port selfupate crypto lib problem

Thomas Crawley thomas.crawley at verizon.net
Sun Jun 3 20:06:44 PDT 2007

Hi,

I see the following in the output

checking for MD5Update in -lmd... yes
checking md5.h usability... yes
checking md5.h presence... yes
checking for md5.h... yes
checking for X... libraries /usr/X11R6/lib, headers

I do not see any message about -lcrypto but I do see

cc -dynamiclib -L/usr/local/lib  -L/usr/lib -lcurl -lssl -lcrypto -lz
darwinports.o portconf.o session.o util.o -o Darwinports.dylib -L/
System/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.4 -ltclstub8.4 -L/
usr/local/lib  -L/usr/lib -lcurl -lssl -lcrypto -lz -lreadline  -lmd

further down in the output...

How do I check for libmd ?

How do I prevent libmd from being used ?

Regards

Tom