GTK2 & Cairo "Quartz" Variant

Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf lars.sonchocky-helldorf at hamburg.de
Tue Jun 5 06:15:47 PDT 2007

Am 31.03.2007 um 05:41 schrieb Mark Duling:

> Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> on Friday, March 30, 2007 at
> 1:31
> PM -0800 wrote:
>> The cairo port was already updated to 1.4.2, because it did not seem
>> to exhibit the problem. You're saying the problem still exists in
>> (the development version) 1.4.3? What happens if you try "sudo port
>> install cairo +quartz +atsui"? It compiles without complaining for
>> me.
>
> Someone has posted patches for gtk2 2.10.6.  Is this applicable or are
> they necessary with the current gtks, 2.10.11?
>
> http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/11138

Any updates on that? Yesterday I did a selfupdate of my ports
installation and then tried

sudo port install gtk2 +quartz

but that still failed:

gdkdrawable-quartz.c: In function 'gdk_quartz_ref_cairo_surface':
gdkdrawable-quartz.c:64: error: incompatible type for argument 1 of
'cairo_quartz_surface_create'
gdkdrawable-quartz.c:64: error: too many arguments to function
'cairo_quartz_surface_create'
make[4]: *** [gdkdrawable-quartz.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2