failed to build ports ocaml, xfig

Emmanuel Hainry ehainry at free.fr
Thu Jun 28 01:26:51 PDT 2007

Citando Dimitri Hendriks :
>  Dear all,
>
>  I just installed Macports, version 1.442.
>  The first port I want to install, fails to build.

ocaml has built fine, but coq has not: with the release of ocaml3.10,
lots of things have changed, particularly in camlp4 (which is the
culprit here) and most complex dependents of ocaml don't build anymore.
That is why cautious distributions (debian, pkgsrc..., opposed to gentoo
for example) have not upgraded ocaml yet.