Bacula has no maintainer?

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Sun May 6 00:33:37 PDT 2007

Hi Tabitha,

On 06/05/2007, at 17:06, Tabitha McNerney wrote:

> I noticed something kind of odd today. The Bacula port has no
> maintainer:
>
> $ port info bacula
> bacula 1.38.11, Revision 1, sysutils/bacula (Variants: darwin_8)

> This is kind of a bummer because it looks like Bacula got a major
> version upgrade in March to 2.0.3
>
> I wonder who started the Bacula Mac (darwin?) Port?

The Subversion log says that mww@ first added it, and he just bumped
it to 2.0.3 (wait the obligatory 12 hours for PortIndex to be
updated).  It still has no maintainer, though, presumably because
nobody who uses it actively has the time to keep track of any issues
with the port.  If you feel that you'd like to do so, you are more
than welcome to adopt it by submitting a ticket on the MacPorts website.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Boey is my surname)