Bacula has no maintainer?

Tabitha McNerney tabithamc at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:12:05 PDT 2007

Thank you Maun Suang and Ryan Schmidt with the updates regarding Bacula and
how its not an uncommon occurrence to have a MacPort that has no maintainer
listed. I need to ask my boss first before I could commit to adopting Bacula
as a new maintainer (believe it or not, while the company I work for is
quite liberal and allows we little employees to work a small percentage of
our time on open source projects, our employment contract specifically
states that we have to clear permission from the company first before we can
indulge in an open source project).

Much thanks,

-Tabitha

P.S. Thanks also for the reminder that the Bacula port was updated to
version 2.0.3. I'm sorry I had missed that as I had forgotten that one can
check the subversion repository to see if there have been any updates.