Ports wont install, everything failing

Ronald Valente rawn027 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:20:59 PST 2007

So I did a port upgrade all thinking it would upgrade only what is
outdated and it started installing a plethora of applications. Now
nothing in ports works and I cant even uninstall or upgrade the
application that I originally needed upgraded. What can i do?

Here is the error:

$ sudo port upgrade nagios-plugins
Password:
--->  Extracting nagios-plugins
Error: Target org.macports.extract returned: error copying "/opt/local/
var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/net/nagios-
plugins/files/check_nt.c": no such file or directory
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1

Any Ideas? Thanks!

-Ron