selfupdate failing under Leopard

Stuart Tannehill stuart at sandhillcreative.com
Fri Nov 16 11:32:12 PST 2007

In my particular case the problem was caused by having installed
MacPorts on a PPC based system, using Migration Assistant to move
things over to an Intel based system and THEN trying to run
selfupdate. Not a real common set of circumstances and one that was
pretty easily solved (and one I think most MacPorts users would be
able to figure out on their own).

-Stuart