Gimp without X11 + pen tablet

Fri Nov 23 03:41:11 PST 2007

HI

I've built Gimp without X11 thinking I could use my pen tablet in it,
but Gimp, even running in Quartz, don't recognize it. is there a way
around that would made possible to use my pen tablet (a Wacom Bamboo
fun) and pressure sensitivity in Gimp without rebooting under Linux
(what I'm doing currently)?
I don't mind running it under X11 or Quartz, but Apple's X11 doesn't
support XInputEvent. may be XDarwin does ?
And if so,  how could I build the linuxwacom module ? I need the
Kernel headers for this.

Rémi
Leopard, Macbook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo