Install glade?

Instruct ICC instructicc at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 13:36:10 PDT 2007

> > /usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
> > __
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make[3]: *** [glade-2] Error 1
> > make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> > make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
> >
> > Error: Status 1 encountered during processing.
>
> I don't know what to do with this last error.
>
> By the way, please remember to use your mail program's New Message
> function when you want to write a new message to the list. Please do
> not reply to unrelated messages and change the subject line. Threaded
> mail readers and the list archive will still consider your message a
> reply to the unrelated message, which is confusing.

I never knew about the New Message.  Sorry.

It looks like I have all my dependencies now and only am failing to build the actual glade.
I tried rerunning ./configure from
/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_gnome_glade/work/glade-2.12.1
now that I have all the dependencies, but same error.