Selfupdate broken

zetzec zloty ntllgns at start.no
Sat Sep 8 07:16:27 PDT 2007

I am not getting selfupdate or anything else working. I have followed the install instructions.

computer:$ sudo port -d selfupdate
DEBUG: Rebuilding the MacPorts base system if needed.
DEBUG: Synchronizing ports tree(s)
Synchronizing from rsync://rsync.macports.org/release/ports/
DEBUG: /usr/bin/rsync -rtzv --delete-after rsync://rsync.macports.org/release/ports/ /opt/
local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports
rsync: failed to connect to rsync.macports.org: Connection refused (61)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at /SourceCache/rsync/rsync-24.1/rsync/
clientserver.c(94)
DEBUG: Couldn't sync the ports tree: sync failed doing rsync
    while executing
"macports::selfupdate [array get global_options]"
Error: /opt/local/bin/port: selfupdate failed: Couldn't sync the ports tree: sync failed doing
rsync
computer:$

 env
TERM_PROGRAM=Apple_Terminal
TERM=xterm-color
SHELL=/bin/bash
TERM_PROGRAM_VERSION=133
USER=Ingvar
__CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING=0x1F5:0:0
PATH=/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin
PWD=/Users/Ingvar
SHLVL=1
HOME=/Users/Computer
LOGNAME=Computer
DISPLAY=:0.0
SECURITYSESSIONID=4ad4e0
_=/usr/bin/env

My connection have been working fine with everything else including bittorrent, I am on
satelite internet on a boat but there is no giant corporate firewall or whatever, standard
household routers.

Regards