xfig crashes

Jörg Frauendiener joerg.frauendiener at uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Sep 17 03:56:21 PDT 2007

Hi,

> I installed xfig-3.2.5_1 via macports and it crashes when I click
> on a menu button (File,Edit,View,...).  Pulling up a dialog box by
> a keyboard sequence (e.g. M-o to open) seems to work OK, though.
> Any suggestions?

I just came across this thread and was wondering whether the issue
concerning Xaw3d has been resolved. Since I am having the same
problem as described above it would be nice if there was a clean
solution. I am aware of the workaround given in other threads.
Clearly, this cannot be considered a 'solution'?

Thanks,
Joerg

--
Jörg Frauendiener         | Tel.: +49-7071-2975922
Theoretische Astrophysik  | Fax:  +49-7071-29-5889
Universität Tübingen      | joerg.frauendiener at uni-tuebingen.de
Auf der Morgenstelle 10   | http://www.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de/
~joergf
D-72076 Tübingen