parse error before 'GdkPixbuf' when installing goffice 0.3.8

Michael Hart mhart at baselinesolutions.com.au
Thu Sep 20 17:27:02 PDT 2007

Perfect - this fixes my problem too. Thanks Peter!

Just a minor correction for those copying/pasting - due to an
unbalanced quote the sed command should be:

sudo sed -i .bak '/GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED/d' /opt/local/blah...

I didn't run into the Firefox problem with gnucash as I was
installing the minimal variants (+without_quotes +without_hbci
+without_ofx +without_docs)

Thanks again,

Michael