How to Get Mac Apps on the Mac OS X Dock?

Scott C. Kennedy sck at nogas.org
Wed Jan 16 13:15:13 PST 2008

Here's what I did...

1) Download a high-resolution image of the icon you want to use.
2) Then (if Using Leopard go to next step) open the Icon with
GraphicConverter & save it.
3) In Finder, select the saved File (with a preview icon that shows the
image) and hit APPLE-I (or select File -'Get Info')
4) In Finder, select the file you want to have that Icon, and hit
APPLE-I (or select File -'Get Info')
5) Drag the top left image of the icon you want onto the top left image
of the fiel you want it on.
6) Delight the world with your new-fu!

Scott