Problem with PHP and libxslt

Chris Janton face at CentosPrime.COM
Tue Jan 22 09:13:06 PST 2008

On 2008-01-21 , at 12:33 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> I've never heard of this problem before. It works fine for me, and
> for Chris, though we're both using Tiger, not Leopard. This seems
> to be the bug you filed with the PHP team:
>
> http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=43883
>
> You may want to take their advice and ask in their support channels
> what to do next. Unfortunately, I don't have any further
> suggestions. If anyone else reading this is using PHP on a PowerPC
> Mac and could try Jonas' reproduction recipe and let us know
> whether or not it works for you, that would be great.
>
> By all means file a bug in our issue tracker. I just hope someone
> can suggest a solution for it.

Note:

PPC - 10.5.1 - Standard Apache2/PHP that comes with Leopard

The test works via an http request and via the command line
house58 37 # /usr/bin/php --version
PHP 5.2.4 (cli) (built: Sep 23 2007 22:34:35)
Copyright (c) 1997-2007 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2007 Zend Technologies
house58 38 # /usr/bin/php foo.php
abc
house58 39 #

8)