Problem with PHP and libxslt

Jonas Munk jonasmunk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:47:29 PST 2008

Does this mean its an actual problem in macports PPC. I would really
like to see it fixed and can use some time to try and fix it myself if
I can get some pointers to what to do.

My problem is that i need XSLT and GD but right now the leopard PHP
doesn't have GD and XSLT doesn't work in macports.

Should I wait for macports to get fixed or should I compile my own
PHP? What is your advice? Any good alternatives?

It seems Marc Liyanage doesn't compile for PPC anymore :-(

Jonas