bug for installing Macports?

Hector Zenil hzenilc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:56:16 PST 2008

Hello,

I have installed both XCode Tools and X11 on my Mac and I am getting
this failed message at the end of the installation:

 Install Failed: "run postflight script"

However it seems that it makes the install into the /opt directory so
when I try to run it I get this another message concerning rsync:

$maccomputer:~ userz$ sudo /opt/local/bin/port install aspell-en
Warning: Can't open index file for source:
rsync://rsync.macports.org/release/ports/
$maccomputer:~ userz$

Is this a known bug for Leopard or am I missing something? I had this
running fine on my Tiger installation, I just updated the OS. And I am
beginning to regret it...

Thanks for any help.