New Howto

Lorin Rivers lrivers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:27:30 PDT 2008

Leaving aside the issue of what the best platform for sharing the info might
be. If nobody knows it's there, the kick-assingest wiki server the world has
or will ever see is not going to address my suggestion in the slightest.
My point was that it's quite a challenge finding the current how-to's even
if you already know they exist. If you are not in that smallish (I'm
guessing--but I've been using *Ports for a fairly long time, and it was a
recent message on this list that made me aware) category, then the chances
this very useful series of articles will reach the audience that needs it is
quite small.
Just to refresh, there needs to be a link from the main MacPorts
documentation site to the how-to's. As a first step, it's awesome.