New Wiki (Was: New Howto)

Martin Krischik krischik at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 10 23:15:49 PDT 2008

Hi,

> I would say, if I had a vote (who does?), that whatever people are willing
> to use wins. It may not be elegant or state of the art, but the best is the
> enemy of the good, and good is usually good enough.

I like to point out one more aspect: *If* we are going for a new Wiki
we might as well replace the homepage as well. For a week or so there
was consensus (as in: no one disagreed) that a link from the homepage
to the HowTo would be helpful - yet it has not been done.

Let me check .... No still not done.

And we would not be the first project to go "all wiki":

http://gnuada.sourceforge.net/
http://uiq3.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
http://vimplugin.org/

Martin