gnome-sharp2 problems

Rebecca Rebhuhn-Glanz rrebhuhnglanz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:56:50 PDT 2008

Hi,
I'm trying to install gnome-sharp2 and am getting the following error
message when I use 'sudo port install gnome-sharp2':

*configure: error: Package requirements (render >= 0.9) were not met.

Alternatively you may set the RENDER_CFLAGS and RENDER_LIBS environment
variables
to avoid the need to call pkg-config.  See the pkg-config man page for
more details.*

I'm fairly new to command line and I have no idea how to do this. I did
install render using MacPorts, but still got the same error.

Thanks,
Rebecca R.G.