Install successful now trying to install ntop

Alex Zavatone zavpublic at mac.com
Tue Mar 11 14:52:03 PDT 2008

Regarding the lock on the file, I deleted that file and it Libcap
compiled.

Right afterwards, cgilib failed to build since the terminal didn't
know what the command "O3" was.  Details below.

---> Building cgilib with target {}
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/
local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync
.macports.org_release_ports_www_cgilib/work/cgilib-0.5" && make
CFLAGS="-O3 -fPIC -I." " returned error 2
Command output: O3 -fPIC -I. -c -o cgi.o cgi.c
make: O3: Command not found
make: [cgi.o] Error 127 (ignored)
O3 -fPIC -I. -c -o cookies.o cookies.c
make: O3: Command not found
make: [cookies.o] Error 127 (ignored)
ar rc libcgi.a cgi.o cookies.o
ar: cgi.o: No such file or directory
ar: cookies.o: No such file or directory
make: *** [libcgi.a] Error 1
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: rrdtool cgilib
libart_lgpl perl5.8 tcl
Alex-Zavatones-Fearsome-Power-Mac-G5-2:~ zav$