installed second MacPorts copy, now can't see installed ports

Allen McBride allencmcbride at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:00:56 PDT 2009

Thanks very much!  I re-installed MP with the defaults, and things
work again, so I'm relieved.

So for the second install I'd pass, say, "--with-tclpackage=/Library/
Tcl-test" or something like that?

Also, I noticed just before re-installing that my bash prompt, which
had always been begun with "Macintosh:" now begins with
"Macintosh-2:".  Does this have something to do with MP's changes to /
Library/Tcl?  (Before today, I had always installed MP with the binary
packages.)

--Allen