Dependency problem while install p5-gd

Woody Lin woodydon777 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:30:32 PST 2009

First of all, thank you for your comments.

I have tried to clean and install the p5-locale-gettext.

However, the error message is as below:

===
[Users/woodydon] > install p5-gd
--->  Computing dependencies for p5-gd
--->  Building p5-locale-gettext
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd
"/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_perl_p5-locale-gettext/work/gettext-1.05"
&& /usr/bin/make -j2 all " returned error 2
===

Someone has ever told me that the perl version would be the problem.
However, I do no know how to switch the perl version for Macports.
Could you please tell me how to do it?

Thank you very much.