gnutls-devel?

Jeff Simmons jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
Tue Jun 2 14:48:10 PDT 2009

On Tuesday 02 June 2009 11:33, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> > On Mac OS X 10.5, tiff 3.8.2 requires Xcode 3.1 or later but you have
> > Xcode 3.0.
>
> Read the above message again. :)
>
> You can get Xcode 3.1 here:
>
> http://developer.apple.com/technology/xcode.html

Yeah, I know. Just wanted to let you know, since I'm using a fairly new Mac,
and loaded Xcode straight from the CD. And 3.1 does take a while to download.

And as long as I'm taking advantage of you ...

There's a message that comes up somewhere during the compile process that
openvas works much better with about 100 bpf devices (Berkeley Packet Filter,
/dev/bpf*). There's four in there now, do you know if it's safe for me to
just create 96 more using mknod? Or even better, is there the equivalent of
the bsd MAKEDEV script hiding somewhere I haven't been able to find it?

Jeff Simmons                                   jsimmons at goblin.punk.net
Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security
"You guys, I don't hear any noise.  Are you sure you're doing it right?"
        --  My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult