Error for installation glade in Tiger

nuvolare nuvolare at email.it
Sat Jun 27 01:59:55 PDT 2009

Hello, I'm writing becuase I need to have glade on my macbook pro and
I've a week that I'm tring to install it, but I find lot's of error,
and now
I don't know how to resolve it, could you tell me what I've to do?
This is the error:

--->  Configuring gst-plugins-base
--->  Building gst-plugins-base
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/
local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_gnome_g
st-plugins-base/work/gst-plugins-base-0.10.23" && make all " returned
error 2
Command output:   CC    vs_4tap.o
   LINK  libgstvideoscale.la
warning: no debug map in executable (-arch i386)
Making all in volume
   CC    gstvolume.o
   LINK  libgstvolume.la
warning: no debug map in executable (-arch i386)
Making all in sys
Making all in ximage
   CC    ximagesink.o
   CC    ximage.o
   LINK  libgstximagesink.la
warning: no debug map in executable (-arch i386)
Making all in xvimage
   CC    xvimagesink.o
   LINK  libgstxvimagesink.la
warning: no debug map in executable (-arch i386)
Making all in ext
Making all in cdparanoia
   CC    gstcdparanoiasrc.o
/opt/local/include/cdda_interface.h:175: warning: 'strerror_tr'
defined but not used
   LINK  libgstcdparanoia.la
/usr/libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: Undefined symbols:
_cdda_identify
_cdda_identify_scsi
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [libgstcdparanoia.la] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: devhelp webkit-gtk
gst-plugins-base icu libsoup gnutls libgcrypt libgpg-error libtasn1
lzo opencdk libproxy xorg-libXmu xorg-libXt xorg-util-macros hicolor-
icon-theme libgnomeui gnome-icon-theme icon-naming-utils p5-xml-
simple p5-xml-namespacesupport p5-xml-sax gnome-keyring libbonoboui
libbonobo libgnome esound audiofile py25-gtk py25-cairo py25-numpy
fftw-3 py25-nose py25-setuptools py25-gobject
MacbookPro:~ nuvolare$

And also, in this week my macbook pro it's going much slowly, it's
possible that with this work, by Terminal, my mac is going to have
problem?
Thank you

 Sponsor:
 Last Minute a Riccione. Scopri le offerte su vacanzedivertenti.it
* Buona Vacanza!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=9213&d=27-6