subversion books ?

Ben Greenfield ben at cogs.com
Tue Mar 31 18:13:09 PDT 2009

On Mar 31, 2009, at 5:30 PM, Bill Hernandez wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Ben Greenfield wrote:
>
>> I think you should have stuck with your first instinct the first
>> post was borderline and the second post over the top in my opinion.
>>
>> Ben
>>

> sorry it affected you that way, I'll try to post less if that
> pleases you.

It's not that at all.

Talking about subversion is borderline topic but probably 95% of the
people on the list are interested in the topic so it seems fine.
Plugging books would be right on edge of the line, and I would say is
trending towards bad taste.
The follow-up recommending a vendor to purchase the  books I thought
was over the top.

> In the meantime, If you see any emails from me, just hit the delete
> key.

This is certainly not personal I just want the list to stay on topic.
When I'm out of line I expect somebody on the list to redirect me.

Thanks,

Ben