Gimp installation errors

Jasper Frumau jasperfrumau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 06:47:11 PST 2009

:-) Well, I actually did not look for a ready made - pre-compiled - Gimp
package. I thought that most or all X11 programs had to be
installed/compiled via MacPorts. I just starting using a Mac two weeks ago
you see. Thanks a lot for curing my ignorance. I will get the package and
install Gimp like this. Sometimes I just make life more difficult then
necessary.
The only reason for getting a package via Mac Ports would be if that meant
getting the most updated Gimp. But if I can use a ready made 2.6 like I saw
@ gimp.org why not.