KDE4 mess on Snow Leopard

Nils n.bruenggel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 00:04:13 PDT 2009

> - cmake has problems

Installed it some days ago and used it to compile freefoam, worked w/o
any problems on SL. However I also tried to get CGAL running (there is
no port for that atm I think, but I used mac ports for the
dependencies such as boost), so far it works except for the demos
which require kde libs. Trolltech has also an official distribution
for KDE 4 on the Mac, I downloaded this and installed it, but I can't
figure out where it put the include files and the libs.. any ideas?

Nils