Snow Leopard

Peter Hindrichs pth at ispnet.ca
Mon Sep 28 06:09:40 PDT 2009

Good Day,

I just switched to Snow Leopard and am having problems with "port"

This is what I get if I try to do any actions with port:

Freedom:~ peterhin$ port selfupdate
dlopen(/Library/Tcl/macports1.0/MacPorts.dylib, 10): no suitable image
found.  Did find:
	/Library/Tcl/macports1.0/MacPorts.dylib: mach-o, but wrong architecture
     while executing
"load /Library/Tcl/macports1.0/MacPorts.dylib"
     ("package ifneeded macports 1.0" script)
     invoked from within
"package require macports"
     (file "/opt/local/bin/port" line 39)

If someone could help me with this or direct me to the proper info
that would be great.

I am running an intel Mac (Snow Leopard version 10.6.1)  Xcode 3.1
X11 Ver. 2.3.4

Many thanks