after update poppler's dependents referencing incorrect version 6 (should be 7)

Trevor Bain bainx028 at umn.edu
Tue Aug 24 12:50:13 PDT 2010

Thanks.

Just before you answered I took the wrong route then and did "sudo
port uninstall -dcu --follow-dependents poppler" (for my only
texlive-bin is using it). I have been reluctant to do this since it's
a several hour install.

It would have been much quicker to just do "sudo port uninstall -f
texlive-bin" ... I'll try that in the future.

I'm not offended - just frustrated. I realize that Tickets need to be
answered quickly and even legitimate tickets that are off topic (or
mislabeled) need to be closed. It was just frustrating to have the
ticket closed and then have the thing that I said didn't work dictated
as the answer.

I'll report on my progress in several hours :/

Trevor