gnome starter

io paolodamessina at libero.it
Sat Nov 13 04:42:47 PST 2010

Thanks, Andrea. Indeed, using ~/xinitrc.d/90-gnome.sh does not work: Xterm gives only the prompt and echo gives blanks the variables to be set by 90-gnome.sh.
Regarding dbus, in /Library/LaunchAgents there is the alias of org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist, in /Library/LaunchDaemons there is the alias of org.freedesktop.dbus-system.plist. Property list editor for both reports a check on Disabled, but I do not know if it is relevant  or there is any toggling.
Regarding display, I do not know if  any instruction is needed to wipe out old settings resurfacing.
Ciao