mediatomb ignores sigHUP

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Feb 6 13:06:53 PST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 14:56, Björn Lundin wrote:

> How is the best way to override the portfile? Or add args to the install part?
> Is there 'sudo port install mediatomb +config-option=--enable-sighup'
> or something similar?
> Or should I just edit the portfile and add it there?

If you'd like to try it out, you can edit the portfile and then reinstall the port. Simply add --enable-sighup to the other configure arguments already in the portfile next to the configure.args keyword.

> And if I'd like this to be macport's default behaviour, do I just open
> a ticket and request that change?

Yes, please open a ticket and request this change, if indeed it fixes the problem you're experiencing.