Error running Gnome

Rich Midwinter rich.midwinter at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:05:19 PDT 2011

I'd already followed the port notes dbus without any luck, it starts on
startup now.

startx fails for me with the same Operation not permitted IPC error.

gnome-terminal doesn't output anything and I don't get a gnome-terminal.

I haven't figured out how to get gdm to run.

Any other ideas would be appreciated, even long shots!

Thanks
Rich