Webmin missing in action?

Bill Christensen billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Sun Oct 9 19:03:11 PDT 2011

Hi folks,

I just upgraded to Lion and the most recent MacPorts from a
10.6.8/Macports 1.9.x install.  Most everything went smoothly (I tested
a couple times on a backup to be sure).

I didn't find a current Webmin port in the repository, though it was
there last time I did a major install (6/10), and my existing Webmin
install is still functioning from its home at /opt/local/webmin-1.510

Any info on why it went away from the repository or if it's coming back?
  I'm probably due for an upgrade on it...

Thanks.